Fast, Easy Enrollment
Self-Help Credit Union online banking is free, and enrolling is easy. Contact your local branch to enroll now.
New Online Banking Site
In addition to having a brand new look, our new online banking site features:
Enhanced Security and Password Requirements:
- Pages that automatically resize to fit computer and device screens
- Updated alert options to help you keep tabs on your account activity
- Improved messaging capabilities between members and the credit union
- Enhanced security
If your current online banking password does not meet our new password requirements, then you will be required to update it when you first log in to the new site. To meet the new requirements, your online banking login password will need to consist of:
- A minimum of eight characters, and
- Three of the following four character sets:
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Symbol, and/or
Also, logging in to the secure account information sections of the mobile banking
app will require you to first update your online banking password if it does not meet the new password requirements.
Please contact your local branch or call our member services at (800) 966-7353 if you have any questions or concerns. This new password requirement is part of our ongoing effort to maintain the highest degree of security to protect your account information. Thank you!