If you established your Self-Help membership in California, Illinois, Washington, or Wisconsin
, then please switch from this website to the Self-Help FCU website
Check Your Balance, Transfer Funds, and More
We offer many ways to check your account balances, move money between accounts and easily use other Self-Help CU account services.
- Online banking
- Audio banking (866.708.0694)
- Mobile banking app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
Ways to Get Help
- Call us at 800.966.7353 between 8:30am and 5pm, Monday through Thursday and between 8:30am and 6pm on Friday.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common problems and concerns.
- Self-Help CU members: for help with your account, log in to Self-Help CU online banking, click "Message Center" and then click "Contact Us."
- For anything not involving sensitive account information, you can use the Self-Help CU online Contact Form.
- Visit a local branch of Self-Help CU. Find one nearest you.
Out of checks?—No need to contact a branch. Order Self-Help CU replacement checks here if your check vendor is Harland-Clarke. Be aware that check vendors will charge you for replacement checks.