We Lend To:
- Food aggregators and distributors planning to renovate and upfit their warehouses
- Grocery stores and food co-ops ready to purchase property or expand
- Farm businesses that are expanding their distribution networks in low-income communities
- Food waste and recycling companies
We work hard to find the right loan for you and your business.
- General business loans
- Government loan programs, including:
- New Markets Tax Credit program loans
- SBA 7(a) loans
- SBA 504 loans
- USDA Business and Industry Loan Guarantees
- Interest rates starting at 4%
- Up to 25-year amortization for commercial real estate projects
- Loans ranging from $50,000 to $15 million
Self-Help encourages our food system borrowers to implement cost-saving energy efficiency measures. Learn more about how your food business can save money and reduce your carbon footprint.